Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Travelling to Dubai from Saudi Arabia

Childhood dream


Behind me is the Burj Al-Arab
When I was young, I have always thought of travelling and exploring the world; who else doesn’t like travelling? Seeing beautiful places, meeting new people and emerging in to a different culture could be an exciting experience.

Let me share with you my travel experience to Dubai from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Dubai, is considered as the Paris of the gulf countries and one of the fastest growing cities in the world. Dubai has transformed into a great metropolis from a simple fishing village a couple of years ago.

Burj Al-Arab the only 7 star hotel in the world.
Currently, Dubai – is among the top travel destinations in the world, millions of tourists are eager to see and explore this extravagant city. I had my chance to visit the popular city recently, during a week long Eid holidays. Travelling to Dubai from Saudi Arabia is not difficult, the flight is very cheap and affordable; I was very excited knowing it was my first time to explore and see this flamboyant city.

Reaching in Dubai, I went straight to my hotel located in Diera district, Diera is one of the oldest cities in Dubai. The place is full of expatriate communities mainly from Asia, although Diera is not too close from the popular landmarks of the main downtown Dubai. However, transportation is not a big issue Diera city has many train stations within the center of the city itself.

Palm Island and Atlantis Jumeirah

At the back is the Atlantis hotel in the Palm Island. 
On my first day in Dubai, I had a one day tour around the most popular landmarks, first – I went to see and take a photo of the most highly rated, deemed as the only 7 star hotel in the world – Burj Al-Arab. This hotel is among the most expensive hotels according to the global ranking, the cheapest one night stay is around 2000 up to 30,000 U.S dollars. So if you want to have a feeling of being a royalty consider staying in this hotel.

The skyscrapers of Dubai City. 
My next stop was in the Palm Island, a purely man-made islands in Dubai, the island is shaped like palm tree growing mainly in the gulf. This island is composed of various real estate properties where you can invest and own. Famous Hollywood celebrities have properties here, just prepare a million bucks to stay in this exclusive islands.

Within the Palm Island is where the well-known Atlantis Hotel, another luxurious hotel and popular landmark in Dubai. The structure of the hotel is like in a fairy-tale, I had enjoyed taking photos in the entrance of the hotel that looks like in a different world.

After my visit in the Palm Island, I got very exhausted and headed to Marina Mall of Dubai. This mall is one of the biggest malls in Dubai where you can shop affordable to high end brands like, Chanel, Luis Vuitton, Gucci and many more. As a souvenir I bought one pair of shoes there, as a token of my visit in Dubai.

Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall

Shopping at Marina mall. 
After heading to Marina Mall, of course I can’t missed to see the ultimate pride of this city, the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa, the building is so great and majestic. It is around 830 meters from the base to the tip of the building. I had a great moments and picture taken at Burj Khalifa, along the Burj Khalifa is the biggest mall in the world – Dubai Mall.

The base of Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world. 
The mall is so huge that you can’t explore it in one day, thousands of tourists from all over the world gathered in this mall. There are large number of different varieties of shops and international restaurants. This mall has been featured in many documentaries and Hollywood movies especially the waterfall inside the mall.

Indeed my trip to Dubai was very memorable a trip of a lifetime, seeing the biggest, tallest, grandest, and luxuries manmade structures are truly jaw dropping. I can’t wait to go back there soon, so if you are planning your next vacation holidays, consider going to Dubai the city has too many surprises to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment